JD Metalworks is committed to complete customer satisfaction. Whether you need a single part produced or production assembly with multiple parts requiring a variety of procedures, JD Metwalworks can build to your order.
Our fabrication equipment and quality standards allow us to deliver consistent product regardless of the size of your order. Whether we build one or a thousand pieces, you can be assured that you’ll receive the same quality product every time. Our in-house capabilities allow us to be cost competitive and this helps our customers pass on the savings and gain more business.
We have specialized work cells that can handle parts from 1 to 10,000 lbs and up to 40 feet long. These work cells are equipped with overhead cranes that allow them to safely and easily handle even the largest of weldments.
- Shear (capacity .38″ x 12′ plate)
- 2 Iron Workers (capacity up to 110 ton)
- 3 Brake Press (capacity 230 ton)–handles material up to 16′ long
- Roll form (2″ diameter rolls)
- 2 saws, CNC with 30 degree angle cut, Max 20″H x 31″W x 40’L
- Maximum work envelope 20″h x 31″w x 40′
- Rigid Pipe Threader
- CNC Plasma cutting, 10’W x 20’L capacity
- 3 Drilling stations, Radial arm, 5’L x 17″D capacity
- Vibratory Deburring Machine
- 2 Paint booths, 14’W 12’H x 20’+L capacity
- Landis Threader